Lace And Ribbon Bustier
Availability: In stock
- Special Attributes
- STYLE : Corsets
- MATERIAL : Polyester,Polyester
- PATTERN : Printed
- EMBELLISHMENT : Lace,Bowknot
From fishnet Lace And Ribbon Bustier to fetish wear, Sexy Lingerie UnderwearUniform Wardrobe offer it all here in our online catalogues. We also specialise in outfits for the wedding night, making sure that you and your husband can enjoy hours of passion and romance together in private.
Ooo la la silky lace robe
- It's an all-black silky robe with lace above the chest area extending up over the shoulders and down to the small of the back... sexy. Everything important is covered, but the lace just makes it Wow. I showed it to my husband on-line and he said GET IT. It arrived quickly, wrapped well and on a pretty black padded hanger. Like a typical robe it has the small inside tie ribbon and a wide outer ribbon through belt-loops at the sides to tie in front. The Dreamgirl Women's Lace Intrigue Robe is cut the same as my Victoria's Secrets O/S robe, but the Dreamgirl's belt is just a little bit shorter, making it harder to tie in a bow in front. Since the fabric is a quarter nylon (the lace), three-quarters polyester (the silky part of the robe), static cling can be a bit annoying. Personally I don't see any use for the thong that comes with it. I'm 5'10" with long-torso, so the belt ties more at the empire waist line and the bottom of the robe just barely covers the cheeks. Needless to say, husband couldn't be happier. I gave it 4 stars for the short belt and static cling, husband gives it 5+++ stars!
_ Sandra Verrier
hot hot hot
- Bought this for my girlfriend and she put in on and absolutely fell in love with it. She looked hot hot hot in it. It looks like a expensive piece lingerie with a low price tag. Don't see any down falls except they should make them in more color options. ( I'd buy more )
- I purchased this for my wife as a gift. She was very happy with it and it looks great on her!
Looks Great On!
- I love this corset! It is so sexy and comfortable once it's on! Little hard to get on but definitely worth it!
Spend the extra ten bucks on something worth it
- This just isn't made very well.
When it arrived, new and with tags, there was already one if the plastic "bones" poking out. I really didn't want a sewing project.
Putting it on wasn't that fun either. There's about 20 little metal hook closures down the back that were a real pain to clip by yourself. It's not really made sturdy enough so you can hook yourself up in the front and then turn it around. An extra pairs of hands would help you out, but if you're trying to surprise someone, this might not be your best bet.
I ordered a medium, it's a bit snug up top (I wear a 36D though) but the rest fits great. ( 5'2' 130lbs ) I would have liked "the girls" supported a bit more.
I should also point out, this is lace-only, there's no beige layer underneath and there's no padding in the bra area and the lace is a bit too rough for me rubbed against places it shouldn't be rubbed against.
But hey, I didn't return it. I like the way it looks, but paired with something else ( like a BRA ) And corsets & bustiers usually aren't the most comfortable things to wear or put or anyway.